Sunday, November 5, 2023

Sunday Post #374: Exhausted


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work and trying to not get into a reading slump. I was looking at the school calendar for the month and it is filled with no school days and half days and that makes me very happy because that means a lot of time off for me 😆 It's only been two months of school, but god are kids exhausting. Lol.

What I've been watching:

 

I watched two movies on Halloween! The new Exorcist movie was mediocre, and I'm not even surprised. Sigh. But then I of course had to watch Halloweentown. It's my favorite! I love Hocus Pocus, but for me, this is the movie I watch every Halloween!

What I've been playing:

I'm still playing Sims 4, but less this week, shockingly. Lol.

Online

Posts from this week:

#340: It was Nice While it Lasted
October 2023

Book Haul

Purchased:


So I backed this author's Kickstarter for this series a little while ago, and I've had these books sitting in my Book Funnel account for a long time now, and I finally decided to download them into my kindle. Lol. I got the entire series plus a couple of short stories.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I like Hocus Pocus too. Good luck getting enough time to read. I've been enjoying reading more these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That great! It's been difficult trying to find time to read, but I'm doing it 😅

      Delete