Sunday, November 26, 2023

Sunday Post #377: Binge Buying Books... Ooops


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving if you celebrate! I feel like my break went by way too fast and now I have to go back to work tomorrow 😭 Lol. And it's gonna be three full week before the next break. Sigh.

What I've been playing:

My Super Sim FINALLY got all the vampire powers and completed all the vampire aspirations and as well as the doctor career! It took so long! And here is a shot of her after she drank from that Sim on the ground 😂 Yes, he did pass out, and yes, she did pull out that guitar autonomously 😂 All while her husband is also drinking from another Sim. Lol.


But I was so glad to give her the vampire cure! I've mentioned it before, but the vampire occult is not my favorite. I've liked what little I've played of the Spellcaster, and loved Werewolves, but vampires not so much. I am keeping her husband as a vampire though, because he's not the important one here. She is 😆


They are pretty cute though. Them eating dinner in the second pic 😆


Up next, she's working on the Science career, which I'm loving! Though she got abducted by aliens pretty early on. Lol. Luckily, female Sims don't get pregnant when abducted. Which is good because I don't want to deal with children right now. Lol.

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#343: Krimson Empire Binge
Thanksgiving Book Tag!

Book Haul

Purchased:


Got some new books from Target. I was buying some gifts and they had a sale and I couldn't resist buying myself some too 🙈 And these are not the only ones I got. I have more coming in the mail. Lol.


I also finally got my copy of Sword Catcher and it's SO PRETTY! 😍


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment