Monday, November 20, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #343: Krimson Empire Binge


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I am really enjoying this series! I'm just surprised it took me this long to get to it. Lol.


Currently reading:


I haven't touched Blood of My Blood in a while 😬 Hopefully I'll finish it before the year is over, but honestly, idk. I'm not that far into Krimson Surge, but I'm liking it so far! I'm hoping for a bit of romance between two of the characters, so we'll see!


Up next:


The last book in the series! I also have an ARC of a book that's coming out next week and I really want to read it. But my issue is that it's a contemporary romance and I don't think I'm in the mood for it. I hate being a mood reader 😩


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying your current book. I'm reading Murder at Haven's Rock. I should finish it tomorrow. It's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that one sounds interesting! Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

      Delete