Monday, May 20, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #368: First DNF of the Year


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


DNF:


This book was SO boring. The amount of exposition dumps that went into tangents irrelevant to the plot almost put me to sleep. I read 76 pages before I called it quits.


What I read:


This was another okay Fear Street book. The mystery was fine, the characters were okay, but I loved the kills 😆 I live for the creepy descriptions in these books. Lol.


Currently reading:


I'm almost done with this one and I am really enjoying it! It's pretty horrifying and I am really liking all the science.


Up next:


I'm giving this author a second chance... mostly because I had already bought this book 😅


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Parasite sounds so creepy 😮😮 I don't think I could read it, I really, and I mean really, dislike bugs in all shape or form 😂😂 on the other hand Salvation Day looks like something up my alley - a thriller set on an abandoned spaceship. I might give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, no. You probably would not like Parasite then 😆 Lol. Salvation Day does sound good! I'm hoping it is! I did not have good look with a different book by this author, but we will see. I have yet to start it.

      Delete