Sunday, May 12, 2024

Sunday Post #401: The Addiction is Real


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This was such a long week. I was so mentally exhausted by Friday, and it's already Sunday? 😭 I need more time! Lol. Anyway, this week I had two different kids ask me what had happened to my hair, and it was so funny because they both used those exact words. They are so used to seeing it purple, but the last time I touched up my hair I only had blue left, so now it's blue. Anyway, they crack me up. Lol. I told them that one day it just suddenly turned blue and they were like, "...what?" 😂

Guess who got more nail polish? 😅 Honestly, I think my addiction to nail polish is worse than my addiction to books because at least with books I have the library. Lol. But look at these! They're SO pretty! Most of them are flash reflective and they have all sorts of fun shimmers.


I also decided I wanted to do diamond painting again. Lol. I haven't done this in months, but I have a ton of these things that I bought a long time ago.


I had started this one a while ago and I finished it yesterday. It was very satisfying 😌

What I've been watching:

Just my regular shows (The Rookie, 911, SWAT). I might watch some horror movies today. We'll see.

What I've been listening to:


"This song is about how there are some people in relationships who are obsessive over things (video games, work, etc). This obsessive-ness sometimes comes with a price, making the other person think you don't care about them." -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

Another thing I'm addicted to? The Sims 4. There's a sale going on for the packs and I bought 3 of them yesterday (High School Years, Discover University, Horse Ranch) 😅 I swear, this is the most expensive free game I have ever played! Lol. I haven't played with any of these packs yet, but I am very excited to!

 

I like having autonomy on because cute things like that ⬆️ happen. The parents playing with the twins, and then the twins chatting with two of their older siblings who decided to visit. It's just so cute. (Also, I noticed that they love hanging out on this patio. Lol.)


And here is the cat sitting in a plate of food. Such a cat thing to do. Lol.


And this, omg, this is the daughter-in-law asking her father-in-law if she should try for baby 😐 This is the same daughter-in-law that was flirting with her mother-in-law not too long ago!! Omg I can't with these Sims 😂

Nail art of the week:


Percy Jackson, anyone? 🔱

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#367: Heroes of Olympus
Percy Jackson

Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I really really love your Sims sharing! Kind of makes up for me not having the latest game or time to play it, or even a way to play it, lol. I finally got a pedicure for the first time since October and the place I usually go to because a former student was running it was different. He wasn't there, nor his sister, and they didn't have many choices. I had a color in my head that I was going to do and they didn't have anything like it. So now I'm on a hunt to find it out in the wild to take with me next time I go. It's so funny what kids notice and don't notice, isn't it! Hope you have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad! I just need to share the ridiculous things my Sims do 😂 And good luck finding that polish! There's a certain shade of hot pink that I like to wear in the summer, but the shade is limited edition and I was not able to find that right shade of pink anywhere. So the next time they brought back that shade I bought like 3 bottles of it because I wanted back ups 😂 I currently have one and a half bottles of it. Lol. BUT they haven't brought that shade back in like a year or two, so I'm prepared! 😆

      Delete