Monday, May 13, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #368: A Little Bit of Adventure, A Little Bit of Horror


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:



I forgot how crazy The House of Hades was. That was a rollercoaster ride! These poor characters have really been through it! But I loved the book, of course. And then I was in the mood for some horror so I read Parasite and it was fine. It was a decent sci-fi horror.


Currently reading:


More Fear Street! Not too far into this one yet.


Up next:


The last book in my re-read 😭


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I really want to reread the Percy Jackson & Heroes of Olympus books!!! I'll try to squeeze in a reread this year. 😭 I actually don't remember as much about House of Hades as I do Mark of Athena, but I know I enjoyed it more when I first read it? T_T

    💖 aimee @ aimee can read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same! I actually remembered more about the first two books in the series than the later ones. But in my defense, I had read these books like 10 years ago 😂

      I hope you enjoy your re-read as much as I did!

      Delete