Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday Post #166: The Most Beautiful Polish I Have Ever Owned!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I worked all weekend... blech. But I did get a lot of reading done!

What I've been watching:

I caught up on a couple of TV shows, plus I'm still watching...

Your Worst Nightmare on ID Discovery

I do have to take breaks from this show because it's some pretty heavy stuff. Especially when the victim actually dies, which is at least 80% of the time! But I can't stop watching it. Lol.

Nail art of the week:



The nail polish I'm currently wearing is absolutely amazing! Get this: it is a holographic, multichrome, magnetic polish! It's beautiful! Unfortunately I didn't have very good light to show it off properly. But in the first picture you can sort of see the color shift of the multichrome and in the second the rainbow of the holo and a little but of the magnetic effect. Here are some professional pics lol:


Images from Starrily.com

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Final Girls Holding Court Broken Date


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #121: Too Much Murder...

Christmas in July Giveaway Hop!

Book Haul

Freebies:

Snowman Shivers: Two Dark Humor Snowmen Tales

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment