Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Monthly Wrap-Up: December 2019



You guys, it's the last day of the year... the last day of the decade 😱 Oh man, I can't believe it!

I hope you all have a Happy New Year!

Books read this month:

Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1) The Baby-Sitter II (The Baby-Sitter, #2) The Baby-Sitter 3 (The Baby-Sitter, #3) The Babysitter IV (The Baby-Sitter, #4)

I didn't read a lot this month. I actually decided to take a break from reading... *gasp* I know. But I really needed to catch up on blogging and more reading = more reviews I need to write... Anyway, I'm still not caught up 😅 But luckily I'm not in a reading slump... I don't think. Lol.

Favorite book of the month:

Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1)

Obviously it's gonna be the Shadowhunters book 😉 I really liked this book and all the new characters and the new problems. I'm gonna be honest though, I miss the OG characters 😩 I miss Jace! 😭

Posted this month:



November 2019

Finish the Series #4: Losing Steam...











AKA I Got Rid Of A Bunch Of Books On My TBR And It Feels Good!







midwinters NEW.png
ENDS TONIGHT!


Let me know what your favorite read of December was and what you are looking forward to reading next month/year!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't manage to read a lot in December either. Too much going on.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! End of the year is always super busy!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read The Shadowhunters series yet, but have the first book here now. My favorite book of December was actually an ARC of Tweet Cute. I was surprised to receive a copy from the publisher. I stopped reading my current book and picked this one up and never stopped it was that delicious (pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Shadowhunters! You definitely need to get to that series! I have not heard of that book but I'll definitely check it out! I am intrigued. Lol.

      Delete