Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Winter Wonderland Book Tag


Happy Winter! Or maybe not. Idk. Maybe you don't like winter. Lol. I like it just fine... it's the driving in the snow that I don't like 😒 Lol. Anyway, I found this fun tag over at Truffle's Literary Wonders! And to make things more challenging, I only used books I've read this year.

1. What book is so happy and so sweet that it just warms your heart?


This was SO cute! I can always count on Janette Rallison to give a sweet romance! I love her writing!

2. What’s your favourite book with a white cover?


I don't read a lot of books with white covers, but this one wasn't bad. It had a lot of good information on learning the language and I had fun trying to translate Japanese sentences before the narrator did. Lol.

3. You’re sitting in a nice, comfortable chair with a cup of hot chocolate. What monster book are you reading?


Ghosts! And most definitely an Ellie Jordan book! I love this series!

4. It’s snowing outside and you decide you want to have a snowball fight. What fictional character do you want to have this snowball fight with?


I feel like Triana and Ty would be so much fun to have a snowball fight with! They're always getting into hijinx and their banter is always one of my favorite things about the series!

5. Sadly, your campfire is dying. What last few chapters of a book would you throw in the fire to revive it and keep yourself warm?


Oh god, this book... Honestly, I would sacrifice the entire book to the campfire. Lol. But the ending was especially terrible! I hated it!

6. What book do you love so much that you would buy another copy of it to give to someone as a Christmas gift (or any gift really) to inspire them to start reading?


Ah! You know I love Jennifer Estep! And since fantasy is really popular right now, I went with her most recent fantasy book which was just amazing!


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

2 comments: