Saturday, June 3, 2023

Finish the Series #24: Visiting Fear Street Once Again


I finished another series in May! I'm so proud of myself! 😆 Can't promise the streak will last though. Lol.


What I finished:


I've been wanting to get back into Fear Street after taking about a year off from the books, and I finally made it happen last month! I read the entirety of the New Fear Street series (it was only 4 books) and I really enjoyed it overall!


Up next:


Up next I'm thinking about reading the Fear Street Nights trilogy, but we'll see what my mood decides. I also still haven't read Cursed by Marissa Meyer, but as soon as my mood cooperates I will be reading that one was well!


Series finished so far in 2023: 3/5

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

2 comments:

  1. I know how much you love Stine - glad you could get back to him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! I was pleasantly surprised by this series.

      Delete