Monday, June 5, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #319: I Enjoyed My Stay in Fear Street


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I finished the New Fear Street series and I really enjoyed it! I went into it a little apprehensive because these books tend to be hit or miss, but these four books were good! And most of them had a little supernatural element thrown in, which I always love in a Fear Street book!


Currently reading:


I'm about 70% done with this book and I'm still really enjoying it! I know it's taking me forever, but this book is literally 736 pages long! It is a beast!! But I really liked it! It's sci-fi and it's horror and it's just so engaging! I'm gonna try and finish it off this week though, because it's been a couple weeks. Lol.


Up next:


Idk. Idk what my mood will want after Paradise-1. Maybe more Fear Street? No clue.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment