Sunday, June 11, 2023

Sunday Post #354: Demons and Devils


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Another crazy week of work. By Friday I was just mentally exhausted. One more week of school and I cannot wait! These children are wild! Lol.

Yesterday I helped out with a yard sale to help raise money for my godmother has cancer, and we ended up raising just over $1000! It was great!

My plan for today is to just chill at home and paint my nails. I think I've had enough human interaction for the week... and then I have to go back to work tomorrow. Sigh. Lol.

What I've been watching:


After finishing Bleach, I got back into season 2 of The Devil is a Part-Timer, and I'm enjoying it! It's so funny and cute!


I also watched Evil Dead Rise yesterday and I really liked it! It's a solid horror movie!

What I've been listening to:


"Twisted is about feeling closer to someone when they're gone. I wrote a story to sum up the meaning, a girl's father passes away and she is going through his things, and realizes she didn't know who she was when he was younger. It's akin to when a relationship ends, when you go through your memories with the person, you may realize things were a bit different, now that it's gone." -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

Played a little bit of Power Wash Simulator. There's one achievement that's been really difficult to get, so I just moved onto a different one. Lol.

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★★★


Other posts from this week:

#319: I Enjoyed My Stay in Fear Street


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Bought:


My Fear Street Sagas collection is not complete yet, but it's getting there!


Library Loot:


I got two books from the library this week, one a fantasy about Reapers and Shinigami, and the other a sci-fi.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watch any of the Evil Dead films and I say I like horror lol. What the name of that anime? btw that song is cool.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The anime is called The Devil is a Part-Timer and it's basically about the devil being stuck in the human world working at a knock-off McDonald's 😂 It's really fun! I like it!

      Delete