Friday, June 23, 2023

Write On Review-a-thon #5: There's a Reason Why I'm Doing This...


This monthly review-a-thon is hosted by Reading the Paranormal and it is usually held on the last Friday-Sunday of each month. The event is meant to encourage you to write those reviews, and because I am awful at keeping up with mine, I decided to participate in this in hopes that it will help keep me on top of things.



Here are some of the books I'm hoping to review this weekend. They're all mostly book reviews I wanted to post this month but didn't get to them, so I'm shifting them over to next month instead. There's a reason why I'm doing this: because I'm bad at keeping up with reviews 😅


And I'll keep track of all the reviews I actually end up writing here. I should be able to get some done this weekend since I don't have anything planned. I think there is a party going on, but I plan on skipping it this time because last weekend I went out 3 days in a row and I'm still recovering from all the social interaction 💀 Lol.

  • Friday
  • Saturday
    1. ❌ (I didn't skip the party 💀)
  • Sunday
    1. ❌ (I don't know what happened 😅😂)


Wish me luck! 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment