Saturday, June 24, 2023

Finish the Series #25: Another Fear Street Series Finished!


Look at me finishing two series in one month! Lol. They were both Fear Street series, so they were very quick reads. But still! Yay lol.


What I finished:


The next Fear Street series I finished was the Fear Street Nights series, and it honestly wasn't as good as the New Fear Street series I read earlier this month, but I have mentioned that these books can be hit or miss. This series was more on the miss side 😬 I mean, I didn't hate it... my favorite thing was definitely that the Fears made a comeback and I always love when the Fear family is involved!


Up next:


Up next I think I'm going to finish this series. Listen, I need some help catching up on my reading challenge, and all of these books are short and sweet. Lol. But I have a lot of this graphic novel series left to read and the final book in the series came out not that long ago and I just bought it, so this should be another easy finish if my mood cooperates. Lol.


Series finished so far in 2023: 4/5

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment