Monday, June 26, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #322: I'm Making Progress!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I've made some progress this week! All with the help of a novella and a bunch of short books 😆 But hey, I'll take what I can get. Especially because I'm still somehow 10 books behind on my reading challenge?? Ugh. Lol.

Anyway, I finished The Keeper of Night and really enjoyed it! I loved all the Japanese mythology! I'm a little unsure about the ending, but I'm looking forward to the sequel!

And because I was still in the mood for some mythology and my hold of Circe from the library is still on the way, I read Galatea and also really enjoyed it! I just love Madeline Miller's writing and her take on the Greek myths! And this one was short and sweet... Well, not sweet. This is a tragedy after all. Lol.

And then I finally read the Fear Street Nights series, and honestly, I didn't love it as much as I did the New Fear Street series. I wasn't the biggest fan of the characters, though I usually never am. But I did like that the Fear family and curse were a big part of the series. I always love when the Fear family is involved! (And I also like that these books are super short. Lol.)


Currently reading:


Started a nonfiction. I've only read the introduction so far, but I am very intrigued! It seems like it's going to be in the realm of Quackery, which I loved.


Up next:


I know I've had this book here for like 2 weeks now, but I swear I'm going to read it soon! It's due at the library in a couple days, so 😆


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment