Sunday, June 18, 2023

Sunday Post #355: Too much Social Interaction For This Introvert


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

School is finally over and I could not be happier! This last week of school was... a lot. The kids have been little monsters, and while I love them most of the time, I'm glad I get some time away from them. Lol. I am working summer school again this year, so I'm going to enjoy my week off.

Though my break started off with a lot of social interactions. One of my cousin's graduated from nursing school on Friday, so I went to that then went over to her place afterward. Her party was yesterday, and then today we have another party for father's day. 3 days in a row of social interaction is A LOT for me 😰 Wish me luck on surviving this weekend. Lol.

What I've been watching:


I finished season 2 of The Devil is a Part-Timer and I really enjoyed it! It was fun! And then I watched another show, Spy x Family, and I absolutely loved it!! It was so cute and fun and I really loved the premise! It's become one of my favorites for sure!

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★☆☆
★★★★★


Other posts from this week:

#320: Death and Sci-Fi
Reading Challenge Catch-Up


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment