Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sunday Post #356: So. Many. Books.


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So my week off of work has nearly come to an end and I feel like I did nothing. Though I suppose that's the point of time off 😆 However, yesterday I did renew my CPR certification, so I at least got that done. Lol. Oh, and lots and lots of reading was done. More on that in tomorrow's post.

What I've been listening to:


"Utopia is about how in our dreams, we envision a perfect world, only to realize that the person we love doesn't fit into that ideal. It's like a bubble bursting, leaving us feeling empty and disheartened." -Unlike Pluto

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#321: Playing Catch-Up
#5: There's a Reason Why I'm Doing This...

#25: Another Fear Street Series Finished!


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Freebies:


[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Purchased:


Omg, so many books this week. So I did something really dumb... the other day I was thinking to myself how half of the year was almost over and that I had only bought myself 2 books so far this year. So I went on Book Outlet and went crazy. Lol. It didn't help that they were having a sale at the time as well 😆 The top row is nonfiction books and the bottom is fiction. (Yeah, that's 3 contemporaries! 😱 I'm shocked too lol)


Library Loot:


I also got a bunch of stuff from the library this week. Another nonfiction, some manga, and then some mythology/fantasy books.


Gifted:


And these three books I either got with a gift card or with some cashback points I had saved up from something... I don't remember, but I got them from Amazon lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment