Monday, June 19, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #321: Playing Catch-Up


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:



Currently reading:


I am about 60% done with this one and still really enjoying it! Really loving the Japanese mythology and folklore! I'm hoping to finish this one either today or tomorrow.


Up next:


I still plan on reading this one, but I'm also thinking of reading more Fear Street. Those are just really entertaining and easy books to read, and since I have the week off from work, I really want to try and catch up on my reading! I've fallen behind on my challenge so I'm gonna try and read as many books as I can this week without putting myself in a slump.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment