Sunday, June 4, 2023

Sunday Post #353: Blood Wars and Multiverses


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just trying to survive these last two weeks of the school year 😪

I updated some books on my Pango bookstore, for anyone who is interested! Last week I added some new books, but this week I reduced some of the prices, just fyi 😏 lol

What I've been watching:


I'm back into anime!! I've been dying to watch this new season of Bleach ever since it began last year, but for one reason or another I didn't start it till now! And omg I am enjoying it!! I read the manga years ago, so I already know how things go down, but I'm still really enjoying it! I've missed these characters!


And then on Thursday I went to the theater to watch Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse with my brother because he literally could not wait till the weekend. Lol. But it was so good! Which I'm honestly not even surprised. Lol. It was just fun and the story was interesting, and I love a good multiverse plot line. That ending though... I cannot wait for part two!

What I've been listening to:

I'm back into listening to podcasts! I haven't listened to a single podcasts for months now, just music on my commute to and from work. But this week I've been catching up on some MrCreepyPasta goodness. If you like horror, his narrations are amazing!

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★★★


Other posts from this week:

#318: Revisiting An Old Friend
May 2023

#24: Visiting Fear Street Once Again

Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment