Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Finish the Series #27: Mysteries and Gods


I finished another series! Yay! That's 6 series finished so far this year!


What I finished:


Two years ago I attempted to read this book but it didn't pan out because I was not in the right state of mind because this book was DARK. Overall, I liked the finale... but I'm not gonna lie, I was not a fan of some of the twists the book took. But overall it was a solid series!


Up next:


I'm still making my way through the Olympians series. At this point, I only have 2 more graphic novels left in the series! AND I'm also gonna be reading One of Us is Back soon! As Good As Dead was a little disappointing, but I'm hoping this finale will be better!


Series finished so far in 2023: 6/6

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment