Sunday, September 3, 2023

Sunday Post #365: It's Basically Spooky Season and You Can't Tell Me Otherwise


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Last week it was back to school for the kiddos and things went okay. My patient is in fourth grade now, which is crazy! But things were luckily not as chaotic as I was expecting... until the second day of school when the other fourth-grade teacher found a dead frog in her classroom and paras found a bat outside the cafeteria, all in the same day...


If this doesn't scream that Spooky Season is upon us, then idk what does 😆

What I've been playing:

The Sims 4! What else is new! I started the Super Sim challenge and it is so much fun! It's difficult, but it's fun.

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★☆☆
★★★★★
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#331: I Read 9 Books in 5 Days!
August 2023

Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment