Monday, September 25, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #335: A Little of Everything


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


This week I read a little of everything. Kill Joy, I really liked! Pip and her friends attend a murder mystery party and that was just a lot of fun! This one is perfect for Spooky Season.

And then I took a detour from my mystery thrillers to read some ARCs I had. Dark Quasar Rising is a sci-fi that takes place in the Space Janitor universe, and you guys know how much I love all things Space Janitor. But this book follows Vanti, one of the side characters who's a super secret agent! This was so much fun! I love Vanti and am so glad she got her own book!

And last, I read an ARC of Stings and Stones, which is a collection of Elemental Assassin short stories (that included Haints & Hobwebs and Carniepunk: Parlor Tricks), and another series I love! I have read all of these short stories before, but it was nice to revisit them and have them all in one place. I love Gin! I miss her already 😭😂


Currently reading:


I am HOOKED on this one! I forgot how much I enjoyed the previous book, and I'm glad that this one, so far, is just as good!


Up next:


No clue. I need to put together a Spooky/Fall TBR. It's all gonna be horror/mystery thrillers... No one's surprised. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment