Saturday, September 23, 2023

Summer TBR Update


Summer has finally come to an end (yay!) which means I am wrapping up my Summer TBR so I can get ready for Spooky Season! Yay! Although, let's be honest... I read spooky books year-round 😆😂


Mythology/Fairy Tales:


For this first category, I only ended up reading 5 out of the 13 books I picked (I really enjoyed them all). This is pretty good, especially considering I was never going to read all 13 books 😆 I'm a mood reader and needed options. Lol.


Horror/Mystery/Thrillers/Suspense:


I did a lot better in this category! I read, again, 5 books out of the 8 I picked, AND I'm currently in the middle of book 6! I liked them all for the most part... except for You're Not Supposed to Die Tonight... I just did not vibe with that one. I also did attempt to read Dial 'A' For Aunties, but I was not in the right mood for it, so I dropped it for now. But overall, it was a pretty solid TBR!


I got to 11 books out of the 21 I picked for my summer TBR, which is about 52% of the TBR complete. That's not bad at all! And I liked most of them!

And let me know what some of your favorite books you read this Summer were!

No comments:

Post a Comment