Monday, September 18, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #334: A Disappointing Guide to Murder


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I loved the first two books in this series, but I had mixed feelings about this one. I was super into it about until 55% where it suddenly started feeling like I hit the climax of the book but there was still like half the book left. It was at this point that the main character made a very questionable decision that although I understood, I was not fully on board with. As the story went on I warmed up to the idea of it and I started to get back into it, but then the end omg. Another dumb decision! Overall I liked it, but there were some parts of the story that I just did not vibe with.


Currently reading:



Up next:


I still want to read the novella though. Hopefully this week. But I also have a couple of ARCs I just got that I'm very excited to read too!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment