Sunday, September 24, 2023

Sunday Post #368: It's Finally Fall!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Omg it's finally Fall! Honestly, I've been in the Spooky Season headspace since August, and the seasons finally caught up 😂

I'm doing well post-covid. My cough is starting to subside, thankfully. I got really lucky, and I'm already thinking about the flu/covid booster... I'm gonna have to do that in the next month or so! But besides that, not much has been going on. Just work and reading and nonstop Sims 😆

What I've been playing:

The Sims 4. Nonstop. It's ridiculous 😂

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★☆☆
★★★★★
★★★★★


Other posts from this week:

#334: A Disappointing Guide to Murder
Summer TBR Update


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment