Monday, August 5, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #379: I Love This Series Already


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I finally got my hands on this series!! This manga is very popular at my library so it's always checked out, but I finally got a copy of it! And I'm so happy I did because it was SO good! Which is unsurprising because I've seen the anime and also loved it. Lol. This is just a really fun and wholesome series that also happens to have a bit of action. I love it!


Currently reading:


This week I'm going to attempt to get back to This Book Kills in hopes of finally breaking out of this weird mood I'm in. It's either going to work, or I'm going to make things worse 🫠


Up next:


Up next I'm gonna be reading volume 2. I got the ebook from the library because the paperback is checked out and I needed this immediately. Lol. Omg look at how cute Anya is 🥹 I love her!


What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious about This Book Kills. I just finished Breaking the Dark by Lisa Jewel, which was good. I'm reading The Paris Apartment for my book club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you all know how it is when I eventually finish it 😅

      Delete
  2. I have never read manga before, but this specific one sounds SO INTERESTING. I think it's because the found-family trope is my fave 😂 you know what, I'm gonna add it to my TBR and see what happens, I might even start a new obsession

    As for me, I'm currently finishing A Fragile Enchantement. It's an okay book, I like the cozy fantasy parts, but the characters are sometimes too annoying in their naivety

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh this might be a good one to start with! It is such a fun series and the family dynamic is SO cute! Plus the fact that the dad is a spy, the mom an assassin, and the child a mind reader and they're all hiding that from each other... it's SO good! I highly recommend it!

      Oh no, I hope your book gets better. But I can see why that is annoying. It would drive me crazy. Lol.

      Delete