Monday, August 12, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #380: The List Just Keeps Getting Longer


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I love this series so much 🥰 It's so cute and wholesome. Anya is adorable and I love the developing relationships between this fake family. Lol. I'm not gonna love Yor's brother, that's for sure. He creeped me out in the anime and he's probably gonna be a creep me out in the manga. Lol. Luckily, we didn't see much of him in this volume. But aside from him, I love this series.


Currently reading:



Okay, so I didn't read This Book Kills like I wanted to, instead I started TWO other books 🤦‍♀️😂 I've been wanting to get back into Percy Jackson, so I started the Greek Gods book and I love it! Percy is so sassy! Lol. I also started a new manga, Sakamoto Days, and I'm enjoying it so far! I thought the premise was interesting and I'm finding it to be very funny.


Up next:


Preferably I would like to finish some of the books I'm currently reading because that list is getting ridiculous 😅


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying what you've been reading. I just finished The Paris Apartment for my book club and just picked up a cozy fantasy mystery, A Spell for Trouble, which is good so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh a cozy fantasy mystery sounds SO good! I hope you enjoy your reads as well!

      Delete