Monday, August 19, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #381: It Keep Getting Worse! (But Hopefully It'll Get Better?)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I really enjoyed this manga! This one is about a retired assassin and trouble just keeps finding him. Lol. I loved the blend of humor and action in this! I was not expecting it to have a little bit of the found family trope going on, but I welcome it very much! Lol. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this series.


Currently reading:


Do you see all of these books on my Currently Reading shelf? It is ridiculous! I'm doing a readathon this week (starts today, actually!) and my goal is to get all of these books read and off this shelf!


Up next:


I don't know how much I'll actually read this week, but these two ARCs are also on my immediate TBR for this readathon, so we will see. It's funny because these two books are so starkly different. Lol. One is an adult sci-fi horror and the other a YA contemporary romance 😂 As a mood reader, idk how well this is going to work for me 😅


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. wow, this list is...wild 😂 I think you chose every genre ever to read this week and I can only wish you luck lol

    P.S. I still haven't read Better than the Movies 😭 and since autumn is coming, I'll just have to move that to my summer 2025 TBR 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally did! 😭 I'm making pretty good progress on that mystery thriller today though, so I'm pretty happy about that. Lol.

      You need to read Better than the Movies! It is SO good!

      Delete