Monday, January 27, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #184: Multiverses and MURDER!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Sal and Gabi Break the Universe (Sal and Gabi, #1) Lock Every Door

Both of these books were amazing! Sal and Gabi Break the Universe was a fun middle grade novel with multiverses, and Lock Every Door was an intriguing adult mystery/thriller! Highly recommend them both!


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Tales from the Gas Station: Volume Two

๐Ÿ‘€


Up next:

Dead End (Fear Street, #29) I Can Make You Thin: The Revolutionary System Used by More Than 3 Million People (Book and CD)

I'm still feeling like some mystery/thrillers, so I'm thinking Fear Street. Also, I've noticed in the last couple of weeks/months I've fallen off the wagon and my weight has pretty much plateaued, so I'm thinking I need to re-read I Can Make You Thin to refresh my memory so I can shed some more pounds. I got a wedding to attend in Mexico in April! Lol.


What are you reading this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment