Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday Post #257: Animal Crossing and Hair Dilemmas


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work and me dying my hair purple. I miss my navy hair already 😭 I love purple, you know I do, but I think I'm gonna go back to blue 😂 Anyway, besides my hair dilemma, nothing too exciting happened. Personally at least, because otherwise...


Meanwhile on my Animal Crossing island, Grandpa Wolfgang doesn't understand selfies...




😂 I love cranky villagers! I'm also still trying to finish decorating my island for winter... it's going slow 😅 But I finished my entrance yesterday!


What I've been watching:

Still watching The Blacklist... I'm on season 3. It's still very intriguing, but less so than the first two seasons. The running and hiding is getting old 🤷‍♀️


Nail art of the week:


This is my nail art from last week. I did a black to blue holo gradient with some snowflake stamping. My nails are currently naked again and I'm trying to decide what to do with them. Lol.

Online

Reviews posted this week:



Other Posts:

#205: New Year, New Goals

#11: Let's Finish Some More Series

Book Haul

For Review:


Thank you so much to Jennifer Estep for this book! I wasn't expecting it, but I was very happy to have it! I've already read it, in fact 😂 It was great!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I've been putting temporary purple conditioner in my hair, but I haven't bleached the roots of the section I had purple again, so I can't do it completely. I'm looking forward to getting my hair done again!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen pictures and it looks great regardless! 😊

      Delete