Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Finish the Series #11: Let's Finish Some More Series


This year we are starting off with 75 unfinished series 😅


The goal is to have less series on this shelf by the end of 2021 😂 How many less? I don't know... just less. Look, my goal is to finish at least 9 series this year, but let's be honest, I'm definitely gonna be adding more series to this shelf throughout the year 😂 So yeah, just less 🙈


Since I last posted in... July 😅, I have finished one series! But at least it's something, I suppose. 😂


I started Stalking Jack the Ripper Fall 2019, I believe. A year later, this past October, I finally read book 2, and then in December I finally read the last two books and finished the series! Unfortunately I wasn't the biggest fan of it, but it's another series done!


Up next, my plan is to start reading Queen of Air and Darkness this week and finally finish The Dark Artifices. This book is very intimidating though... I think it's the biggest book I own! But I am excited to dive back into a world I know I'll love, especially after having read so many mediocre books in a row 😒



Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

8 comments:

  1. I haven't read either of these yet, but finishing series is definitely one of my goals for the year as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finishing my series is always my goal... even though I fail at it 😅😂

      Delete
  2. These sound wonderful. I might take a look into the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dark Artifices is great! But I do hope Stalking Jack the Ripper is more your cup of tea than it was mine 😅

      Delete
  3. The Dark Artifices is still on my unread pile... I WILL get to it. The books are just so big and scary on my bookshelf... Kindle might be the way to go with these but the covers are just too beautiful to pass up!

    I grabbed the Stalking Jack The Ripper series on kindle this week as the boxset was selling at a bargain price. Can't wait to read it at some point despite mixed feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!! I think that TDA has the biggest books so far in the Shadowhunter Chronicles! Lol. I really do hope you like SJTR more than I did. And I know a lot of people DO love the series! It's a great concept, but there were things about it that just didn't work for me.

      Delete