Monday, January 18, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #207: More Assassin-y Things!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


Black Widow was a re-read for me and it was still amazing! The action in this series is incredible and all the characters are just great!


Currently reading:


I haven't touched those first two books since last week, but I will get back to them soon here 😅 I've been too busy revisiting Gin and the many bad guys who want to kill her. Lol.


Up next:

I'm gonna try and finish Queen of Air and Darkness this week, but we'll see how that goes 😬 It's SO big! But also I just don't want the series to end 😩 If I really tried, I could probably finish the book in like two days, so that's not really my issue 😂 And I may pick up another Elemental Assassin book if I'm still in the mood for that too. Again, because I don't want to say goodbye to that series either. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment