Monday, January 11, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #206: Taking Comfort in Assassins


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I was not expecting it, but I got an ARC of Last Strand early last week and I just could not resist starting it... and finishing it 😂 And it was great! I absolutely loved it! It was such a great conclusion to this arc with the Circle. I'm gonna miss Gin though since the is the last book in the series... for a while at least 😩


Currently reading:


I'm a couple chapters in on Queen of Air and Darkness and it's nothing but heartbreak 😭 It's great though! I love this world! And so far I have read one chapter of Tales from the Gas Station Vol. 2, and I already love that one too! It so fun!


Up next:


Last night I was feeling a bit anxious and I needed something to distract me from it, so I bought this one! Now, I've already read this one before, but I wanted something comforting, and this just happens to be one of my favorite series. Plus, I'm not ready to say goodbye to Gin yet! So if I haven't started this one yet, I definitely will sometime in the near future.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment