Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sunday Post #256: Hello 2021


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Oh man, I haven't done one of these in a while! Last month was just terrible for me. I may talk about it later, but not right now. As for what I've been up to, just work, watching TV, playing some Animal Crossing, getting back into blogging! I'm trying to get a head in blogging cause last year I really dropped the ball on that 😅 We'll see how things go.

It was my birthday in early December and while I did nothing that day cause pandemic,
my villagers threw my a surprise party and it was really cute!

Also spent New Year's Eve on my island. I just love this game 🖤

What I've been watching:

I've been watching a lot of stuff, but lately I've been watching things like Rizzoli and Isles, Body of Proof, Prodigal Son, and I am currently watching The Blacklist. The Blacklist is SO good! I had picked a show to just put in the background as I worked on other things, but with this show I find myself stopping to pay attention and actually watch it! It's just really interesting and it gets intense! I'm enjoying it!


What I've been listening to:

Here are some things I've been listening to in the last month or so...


Podcast wise, I've been listening to Do Go On. It's a lot of fun and you learn some stuff along the way. Music wise, I've been listening to I Don't Know How But They Found Me on repeat since their first album came out this fall. But I've also been listening to Unlike Pluto quite a bit lately! He's a fairly new-to me artist whom I found through one of my brothers.

Nail art of the week:

Shock of all shocks... my nails are currently naked 😲 And they have been naked for DAYS! 😱 This is very, very odd for me. I just... Idk I just haven't been in the mood to paint my nails. Maybe I'll do it today... or tomorrow.

Book Haul

Nothing this week.

idk


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment