Monday, January 4, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #205: New Year, New Goals


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


BUT one of my goals this year is to read at least one book per week! So we'll see how I do on that 😅


Currently reading:


I am FINALLY reading Queen of Air and Darkness! Lord of Shadows ended in a crazy cliffhanger and I honestly don't know how I mangaed to wait so many months to read this one! But I'm finally gonna do it! It is a bit intimidating, I have to admit... it's just so huge! Lol.


Up next:


Up next I don't know if I'll continue to be in the mood for more Shadowhunters, but Chain of Gold is certainly an option. I've also been dying to read volume 3 of Tales from the Gas Station, so maybe that one. I don't know... I guess I'll wait and see where my mood takes me.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment