Saturday, January 16, 2021

My Life in Books Tag


I saw this tag over at a GREAT read, and it looked like a lot of fun!

Find a book for each of your initials


L- Lady Midnight
E- Evil Librarian
L- Lord of Shadows

Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?


I swear I didn't cheat! Yes, I picked two Shadowhunter books for the last question, but my age just happened to land on this one too! 😂 How fitting. I guess you can't have a Lili Book Tag without some Shadowhunter books 😅

Pick a book set in your city/country


No books are ever set in my city... it's not that big. But a lot of books are set in my country, since I live in the US. So I'm gonna go for the middle and pick a book set in my state... The Body Finder is set in Washington state and it is GOOD! I still need to finish this series, but I really loved the first two books!

Pick a book that represents a destination you'd love to travel to


I'd love to go to Japan one day! 🗾

Pick a book that's your favorite color


My favorite color and my favorite series 💜

What book do you have the fondest memories of?


It was a simpler time back then 🥺

Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?


I love horror, but this book was gory in the worst way possible 😖 DNFd it.

Which book on your TBR will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?


I only got maybe a third of the way through this book before I put it back on my tbr. I do want to finish it eventually because I need all the help I can get grammar-wise, but it was due at the library so I had to return it 🤷‍♀️😂


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment