Sunday, October 9, 2022

Sunday Post #319: The Chaos...


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just a quick little post today cause it's been a weekend! I had the bright idea that I wanted all new furniture. This week it all arrived and this weekend I built it all and now I am dead. Lol. All the old furniture is out and the new furniture is in, BUT everything is still a mess and nothing is in the drawers yet. Lol. But it is 9pm, I work tomorrow, and I am tired. But this coming week I'll work on putting everything in it's place, and maybe I'll share some pictures!

Oh! Also, this week we had a field trip at school (I work at an elementary school), and we went to this museum where the kids were shown how chores were done in the olden days 😆 They did things like laundry, churned butter, made apple juice, and even milked a "cow" 😂


The kids loved it though! Which I thought was hilarious cause it's literally chores. Lol.

Online

Posted this week:

#284: Killer Mermaids, Killer Spider



Reviews:


Movie Review

Book Haul

Gifted:


Killer mermaids. That is all 👀


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. LOL I love that kids enjoyed doing chores. I don't think doing them at home will have the same effect. This past week I read and reviewed Princess of Souls by Alexandra Christo, my first book by this very talented writer. I hope you have fun organizing with your new furniture this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? 😂 I'm actually quite enjoying putting everything in its place. Although it is starting to get tedious... it's Wednesday and I'm just about done 🙃 lol

      Delete