Monday, October 3, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #284: Killer Mermaids, Killer Spider


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


This week I re-read book 9 in the Elemental Assassin series and I loved it! This one heavily involved Sophia, so it was nice to get more background on her. And even though I've read this book before, I actually forgot a lot of what happened, so there were some nice surprises in there that I didn't remember. Lol.


On hold:



Currently reading:


I'm right in the middle of this one and I'm enjoying it! I just really love Kiersten White's MG novels.


Up next:


Continuing on with my Elemental Assassin re-read, of course. But I think I'm gonna skip book 10 and go to book 11 cause The Spider is a prequel, and I just really want to continue on with this M.M. Monroe arc in Poison Promise. Lol. I think I'm also gonna be reading Rolling in the Deep which is a horror series with killer mermaids! Yes please!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment