Sunday, October 16, 2022

Sunday Post #320: The Chaos Continues...


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So last weekend I started the redecorating/reorganizing of my room, and things are mostly done. All the new furniture is in and everything is in its place, but I still have to decorate the walls and put up shelving and stuff... but I'm honestly tired. Lol. I might work on things a bit more today, but honestly my current read is calling to me so I might just do that instead 😆 Oh, and I also have to paint my nails cause they've been naked for over a week and it's making me uncomfy. Lol. Anyway, here's a picture of when I was working on my nail polish wall, which I love. I have space for even MORE nail polish now 😆


What I've been watching:

I watched both Rookie shows, 9-1-1, and I watched the season finale of She-Hulk, which I liked. It's not my favorite Marvel show, but it wasn't horrible. Oh! The first episode of the new arc of Bleach just came out this past week and no one TOLD ME!! I was so surprised to see it as I was scrolling through Hulu the other day! Ack!! I am SO freaking excited! I'm definitely gonna have to sit and watch it one of these days!


Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#285: ALL the Spooky Books for Spooky Season!


Fall/Spooky Book Recommendations


Reviews:


Book Haul

Freebies:


[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Library Loot:


Two spooky MG books for the spooky season!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment