Sunday, October 2, 2022

Sunday Post #318: Happy October!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I've been doing so much shopping that my bank account probably hates me 😂 But look at all the cute Halloween stuff! And then today I bought a bunch of cardigans and sweaters. I am ready for sweater weather, but the weather is NOT because it's STILL 80 decrees outside! What the heck! Lol


And here is an update on the hair color, finally! It's not exactly what I was going for, but I think this is as close as I'm gonna get to the dusty lilac I wanted. I think my hair is too dark for that color, but I really do like my color right now!


What I've been watching:


I really enjoyed this book! I mean, it wasn't great, but it wasn't awful by any means. I thought it was fun and perfect for the season!


And all the shows are coming back! I've been watching She-Hulk, 9-1-1, The Rookie, and now the new The Rookie: Feds show! The first episode came out last week and I really liked it! It seems like it's going to be a lot of fun! Especially because there's a characters who's also a new agent, but he used to be this huge Hollywood star where he played a freaking vampire cop 😆 That's hilarious!

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#283: Malec and Gin Blanco

September 2022



Reviews:


Book Haul

Library Loot:


Spooky books for the spooky season!


Gifted:


And of course, more Elemental Assassin 😆


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments: