Monday, October 31, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #288: Happy Halloween!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.

Happy Halloween!! It is the best day of the year! 😆 Although I don't actually do anything to celebrate, really. Lol. I have to work today, which is super lame. And after work I'm probably just gonna come home and watch some spooky movies. Let me know if you guys are doing anything fun today!


What I read:


Nothing all that spooky this week. Although to be fair, this had La Llorona, who is actually pretty spooky. Especially if you grew up hearing stories about her and how she kidnapped misbehaving children 😰 My childhood was fun!! 🙃 Lol. Anyway, for that reason, I was very excited to read this book, but idk... It was just... fine 🤷‍♀️ It wasn't what I expected, and I haven't figured out why I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. But, I mean, it wasn't bad. It was a fun adventure! Idk.


On hold:



Currently reading:


Omg nobody is surprised 😆 This is book 12 in the series and I am just enjoying the re-read... even though I'm pretty sure I re-read this one last year too 🙈 Lol.


Up next:


I have no clue. I'm going to have to re-evaluate my immediate TBR, because I don't think I can stick with the Spooky TBR I set for myself at the beginning of the month. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I didn't enjoy Paola Santiago as much as I thought I would? I think my mood is moving past that TBR, which is why I started another Elemental Assassin novel 😆 But besides that series, I'm not sure what my mood wants. I'm gonna have to peruse my books on Goodreads and see what catches my attention. I'm thinking sci-fi? But I've been wanting sci-fi all year, to be fair. Lol. Maybe some romance? Which is super rare for me! Idk, it's gonna be a surprise for everybody! (Unless I stick to Jennifer Estep books, and then no one is going to be surprised 😆 Especially because I just got another of her ARCs 👀 Lol).


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment