Sunday, October 23, 2022

Sunday Post #321: Readathon Weekend


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work. Have I mentioned how chaotic it is working in a grade school? Cause it is 😅 And I only have ONE kid to worry about! Lol. As far as the redecorating of my room goes, no progress in the last week. But today I am determined to get things done! Pretty much all I have left to do know is put up shelving and just decorate my walls. I need some pictures frames, which I haven't bought yet, but I should be able to get mostly everything else up today!

I was going to get started on this yesterday, but it was the 24 hour readathon and I really wanted to do that. How did it go? Not great 😅 But not horrible. Lol. In the middle of my readathon I had to go to a party and... socialize with people 😱🤣 I read a little bit while there, and my family didn't even bat an eye cause it's not the first time I've read at a party 😂


I ended up reading about 11 hours total, but I finished reading TWO books! Which is not too bad! I was hoping to get more reading done, but that party really threw a wrench in plans. Lol.

What I've been watching:


Just spooky things! I watched the new Hellraiser movie on Hulu and... it was meh 🤷‍♀️ Although to be fair, even though I love horror movies, the Hellraiser movies aren't really for me, to begin with. And I also watched the new Jeepers Creepers movie, and that was probably worse 😬 And I've liked some of the other movies in the series! But this was just... the story was weird. I didn't get it. Lol. Season 2 of Chucky though, SO GOOD! I am loving it! I love where it's set and I'm really looking forward to seeing what the heck Chucky is up to.

Online

Posted this week:

#286: Just Killers

The Horror Movie Book Tag



Reviews:



Movie Review

Book Haul

For Review:


I am always excited for a new Ellie Jordan book, and this one arrived during the perfect season to read! This was one of the books I read for the readathon and I loved it! It was spooky and fun and I just love the characters!


Library Loot:


I also got a bunch of books from the library... all of them spooky, paranormal, or murder-y 😆


Gifted:


And I got one more book with my gift cards! I am actually running out of balance, and it's making me sad 😫 Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment