Monday, October 24, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #287: Mostly Spooky, But A Little Cute


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:



I read a lot this week, thanks to this weekend's readathon. Lol. I finally finished Into the Drowning Deep and I really enjoyed it as well! I loved the killer mermaids and I really enjoyed all the science! Idk, the ending was a little anticlimactic, I think? But besides that I liked it!

Another Elemental Assassin re-read and I, of course, loved it 😆 I actually skipped book 10 and went straight to Poison Promise. But it's fine because book 10 is a prequel and it doesn't really affect this arc of the series. Lol.

I was not expecting another Ellie Jordan book this soon, but it was a nice surprise when an ARC of this landed in my inbox this past week! And I really liked it! It was spooky and fun, and the investigation itself was very interesting.

Mere Mortals was also a lot of fun! I loved the premise and I found myself grinning often while reading this. It was just so cute! I'm still unsure about that ending, it seemed to come out of nowhere, but overall I really enjoyed it!


On hold:


So thanks to the readathon, it sort of made me want to just read this book and get this done. I had put it on hold because I think there might be spoilers for a different, prequel series, but honestly at this point I just want it off by currently reading shelf 😂 If I had had more time during the readathon, I would've tried to finish this one too! So we'll see how things go this week and whether I get this read or not.


Currently reading:



Up next:


I've been wanting to read this book for so long now! But I think it's finally time! I am so excited for La Llorona! And I'll probably also be starting the next Elemental Assassin book, because I just can't stay away. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment