Monday, October 10, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #285: ALL the Spooky Books for Spooky Season!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


It's Spooky Season which means I'm going to read ALL the spooky books... or at least try 😅 But my mood is cooperating for now! Lol. I started the week off with a spooky but funny MG book from Kiersten White and I really enjoyed it! It was a lot of fun!

Then I moved onto another re-read, an Elemental Assassin novella, much to the surprise of NO ONE 😂 BUT this one has ghosts!! So it's perfect for the season (which yes, I loved! Lol).

And then, Rolling in the Deep... KILLER MERMAIDS!! That is all I knew going in and I really, really enjoyed it! This is a prequel to Into the Drowning Deep, which made me that much more excited for the book!


On hold:



Currently reading:


I just started it today and all I want to do is read it 😆 I am really enjoying it!


Up next:


No clue. I haven't thought that far ahead. If you read my Sunday Post yesterday, then you know I'm right in the middle of some redecorating so I've been pretty busy. I spent the weekend building furniture, and then moving out the old furniture and placing the new one in its place. Today I finally re-organized all of my clothes and OMG why do I have so much stuff!! I literally just want to throw everything out! 😆 Anyway, idk what I'm gonna be reading next. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment