Sunday, July 9, 2023

Sunday Post #357: Mini Vacation


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I missed last week's Sunday Post because I went on a mini vacation that weekend! So in this post I'm gonna compile two weeks' worth of stuff into one. Lol.

Let's see... I went to a couple graduation parties, and after a week off of work, went back to work. Luckily summer school is only half days, so it's been nice getting off early.

Like I said, last weekend I went on a trip, it was for my godmother's birthday, and it was really fun! We went out to dinner, had brunch on a cruise, and we did some shopping! We even stopped by a Barnes and Noble, which made me very happy!


What I've been watching:


I've been rewatching Supernatural... again. Lol. I started my rewatch a while ago, so I just picked up where I left off. I'm currently at the end of season 4 and the apocalypse is about to start! Lol. I'm not watching all the episodes though, I'm kinda skipping around and watching my favorites. I watched Yellow Fever a couple days ago... SO freaking good! It's one of my favorites! It always makes me laugh!

What I've been listening to:


New Fall Out Boy song! Well, it's cover, but it's SO good! It's constantly stuck in my head. Lol.


Yesterday while doing dishes I listened to the first part of this story and was immediately hooked, so I binge-listened to it in its entirety yesterday afternoon! I really enjoyed it! Fair warning though: it's quite violent.

What I've been playing:


I have never played Sims in my life, and one random night about two weeks ago I decided I wanted to play. Anyway, it was a bad decision to get it when I did because I got it at night and stayed up playing way longer than intended... and then I had work the next day. Lol. I'm having fun though! I got it mostly because I wanted to do the Black Widow Challenge that I've been seeing around. Lol.


And then Power Wash Simulator got a new DLC and OMG I'm loving it! It's a Spongebob DLC and you get to clean Bikini Bottom! The graphics are beautiful! And it's just really cool to see this familiar place in this game.

Online

Books reviewed:

★★★★★
★★★★☆
★★★★☆


Other posts:

#322: I'm Making Progress!
#323: From Fear Street to Olympus

June 2023
2023 Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Top 10 Favorite Books of 2023 (So Far)
Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of the Last Half of 2023

2023 Mid-Year Check In: Reading Challenges
2023 Mid-Year Check In: Reading Stats

Book Haul

Book Swag:


Got some swag from Jennifer Estep, including some signed bookplates for my Mythos Academy books. Thank you, Jennifer!


Purchased:


On my rare trip to a B&N, I bought myself this book! Very excited to read it! It's gonna be perfect for spooky season!


Library Loot:


More library books!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment