Saturday, July 29, 2023

Write On Review-a-thon #6: Maybe This Time...


This monthly review-a-thon is hosted by Reading the Paranormal and it is usually held on the last Friday-Sunday of each month. The event is meant to encourage you to write those reviews, and because I am awful at keeping up with mine, I decided to participate in this in hopes that it will help keep me on top of things.



Books I'm hoping to post a review of next month! Hopefully! My review schedule keeps changing because I keep adding ARC I've recently read or, you know, not reviewing the books I've been meaning to 😅 Hopefully I'll get to these this time though. Lol.


At the time of writing this, I don't have any plans for the weekend (last minute plan: going out to lunch and visiting a bookstore on Saturday!), so I should get some writing done. Though just because I should, doesn't mean I will 😅 But we'll see. Lol.

  • Friday
    1. ✅ Paradise-1 (Red Space #1) by David Wellington
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
    1. ✅ Cinder’s Adventure: Get Me to the Wedding! by Marissa Meyer


Wish me luck! 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment