Sunday, July 23, 2023

Sunday Post #359: A Break From the Chaos


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

The audit went well! I'm so happy! But I'm even more happy that it's in the past now because it was doing nothing but giving me anxiety. Lol. Last week was also the last week of summer school, yay! Now we have about a month before regular school starts back up and I am happy to have this break from the chaos of school. Well, I don't really have a break since I'll still be working, but I'll just be going to my patient's home where it will be much more chill than school.

Yesterday I did a 24-hour readathon and it was so much fun! I ended up reading 14 hours total and finished 3 books, so it wasn't too bad! You can check out my full update here!

What I've been listening to:


🖤

What I've been playing:


I think I'm almost done with the Spongebob DLC in Power Wash Simulator and it's making me sad cause it's been so much fun! Up above you'll see that I was cleaning the Invisible Boatmobile, which was harder than I was anticipating because, you know, it's invisible. Lol. I'm also still playing Sims 4 as well.

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★☆☆
★★★☆☆
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#325: Reading ALL the Books at Once
Dewey's Reverse Readathon: July 2023

Book Haul

Freebies:


[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


For Review:


Yay! Another Ellie Jordan book! I love this series so it always makes me happy when I get to read another book in the series!


Library Loot:


Something a little different from the library.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment