Monday, July 31, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #327: More Murders, More Mysteries


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I was very excited about this book! The premise of a hired clown actually being homicidal and killing the guests... yes, please! Plus the main character is a horror fan? Umm, YES! But I did not enjoy it nearly as much as I thought I would. Had I known this book was filled with "influencers" I probably wouldn't have picked it up. It's just a trope that I don't care about, and this book proved why: it was hard to feel empathic for a bunch of entitled rich kids 🤷‍♀️ Some of the kills were pretty good though. Lol.


Currently reading:



I am really enjoying One of Us is Lying! I'm hoping to finish it today! And after that, I WILL finish My Soul to Take... probably 😅


Up next:


I guess depending on how it goes with One of Us is Lying, I might start the sequel right away. I should probably go put it on hold at the library to be prepared though. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment