Saturday, October 12, 2024

Finish the Series #35: Finishing Some Spooky Series


I finished another series and have officially completed my series challenge for the year! Yay! My goal was to finish at least 9 series this year and I just completed my 9th!


What I finished:


I loved this book! I loved this series as a whole! It's just a really fun horror comedy and I'm really going to miss the characters and all the weird, wacky situations they find themselves in. Lol.


Up next:


I hope to finish this series soon. This is another horror series I am really enjoying!


Series finished so far this year: 9/9

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on accomplishing your goal! That's amazing! I only have one unfinished series that I can actually continue this year and that's The Murderbot Diaries 😂 All of the other series have books coming out next year so I'm kinda just...waiting 😂

    ReplyDelete