Monday, October 7, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #388: More Horror, More Greek Mythology, More Spies


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I really enjoyed Tales from the Gas Station Vol. 4! It was SO fun! It got deep there for a second, which I was not anticipating, but I appreciated it because it just gave us more insight into the main character.

And omg the new Percy Jackson book was SO GOOD! I loved it so much! And it was so perfect to read during this time of year because it takes place on the last week of October, with the climax being on Halloween. Plus, in this book, Percy and his friends are pet-sitting for none other than the Greek goddess of magic herself, Hecate! It was just so perfect! It had magic and ghosts and a strawberry catastrophe that almost got them in trouble with the goddess 😬 It was great!

Last, I read the next two volumes in the Spy x Family series and I, of course, enjoyed them as well. In volume 6 there was this really intense tennis match that I almost forgot about 😂 It was insane! But I loved it. I'm loving the story, the side plots, and the characters.


Currently reading:


This week I finally started Spellcaster Wild Card! I'm only like 100 pages in or so and it might take me a minute to read it because it is a lengthy book at about 650 pages 😅 But so far, from what I've read, I like it!

This week though, I think I want to focus on finishing Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes because THAT one has been taking me a long time to read 😂 Which I was anticipating because it is a large, and heavy book that I cannot carry around with me. I might have to resort to borrowing the ebook from the library just so I can read it on the go. Lol.


Up next:


I think I want to read this one next? I'm not sure. We'll see. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment